Changes for todays build (version 2.03.17) include:
- Corrected "swimming on respawn" bug (hopefully for good now).
- Changed Insurgency soliders in vehicle patrols to match foot soliders (no more Takistan forces).
- Revised OPFOR Civilians to the Lingor Civilian set.
- Adjusted AI accuracy and spotting ability so at night AI are less accurate.
- Adjusted Civilian "fear" and "threat" settings so as civilians will flee to houses and hide more often when area is under attack.
- Added additional fence type to wirecutting option for the medic (if you come across a fence that you should be able to break but can't let me know)